Thursday 23 June 2011

"I'm going to write blogs!"


Mary Philpotts-McGrath:
          I’m going to write blogs!  Not routinely, as that’s inconsistent with my “persona.”  I live in the Nu’uanu rainforest with my daughter, Marion, and her family right next door.  Her daughter, Mākena (an NYU sophomore), is home for the summer and heading up our blog team.  You can view her recent trip to Morocco and Paris in her blog post below, entitled "I'm Back!"


Mākena wearing a Berber turban in Morocco
          Our staff is soon to be photographed for you to see, styled in Moroccan turbans by Mākena.  We're fascinated with this portrait (to the right), so much that my friend and "cohort", Kathy Merrill and I will hop on a plane next month and shop for exotic wearables in fabulous colors, patterns, and prices.  We'll post our finds for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment